Samsung My Knox končí ?

O mobilních telefonech značky Samsung

Moderátor: Moderátoři MobilMania.cz

Odeslat příspěvekod Ow3n 1. 6. 2017 11:17

Ahoj,

právě jsem obdržel do emailu zprávu o ukončení podpory My Knox, jestli to dobře chápu... :'(

Hello,

My Knox will no longer be available on new Samsung devices in 2017. You may continue your secure space experience by setting up Secure Folder, available now from Galaxy Apps.

Secure Folder runs on Android N OS or higher versions only. It leverages the defense-grade Samsung Knox security platform to create a private, encrypted space on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Applications and data moved to Secure Folder are partitioned separately on the device and gain an additional layer of security and privacy.

To seamlessly transfer your private content between solutions, please back up your My Knox data and restore it to Secure Folder. To back up your My Knox data, go to My Knox settings > Backup and restore. Remember, a Samsung account is required to use this feature.

You can restore backup data after setting up Secure Folder. Go to Secure Folder settings > Backup and restore > Restore.

You may use My Knox until its end-of-service date (which will be announced soon). However, be aware that we will not be actively maintaining the service or adding new features.

Sincerely,
The Samsung Knox Team
Ow3n
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod kakadu77 1. 6. 2017 12:36

Protože je uživatelsky přívětivější náhrada " Zabezpečená složka"
kakadu77
Junior