Virtualove vs Sim Toolkit

O virtuálních operátorech a jejich službách

Moderátor: Moderátoři MobilMania.cz

Odeslat příspěvekod Lincon12 11. 6. 2019 07:25

Hello everyone,,,

Think about changing operator (currently just prepaid Tmobile) to virtuoso, but I came across, at least for me, a seat. So far I haven't found the back of the SIM whose Sim Toolkit would support.
I use a bank-loaded "Max Mobile PS" application that uses and does not work with SimToolkit.
Replacing the Era App from the Play Store I would advice from avoiding (personal reason).

I contacted so far:
Gomobil, Fayn, Onemobile, Callpro, Startel, Virtualdream, 99mobile, Komutel, Zlutasimka and KTCz

that while responses received (sent yesterday 03.19) do not support:
Gomobil, Fayn, Zlutasimka, Virtualdream, 99mobile, Onemobile

- Gomobil: me just right on the ERA app from the Play Store, which should work
- Fayn "function is not by our supplier of GSM services supported"
- Onemobile "at the moment we are dealing with the production of their own cards, which are a requirement to support SIM Toolkit gave (about 7-9 weeks)" - at least a little hope ;)

next answer / operators add up to (if any) run out

If someone knows WHAT the Sim Toolkit supports, please let me know.

-- 12. 6. 2019 12:57 --

Lincon12 píše:Hello everyone,,,

Think about changing operator (currently just prepaid Tmobile) to virtuoso, but I came across, at least for me, a seat. So far I haven't found the back of the SIM whose Sim Toolkit would support.
I use a bank-loaded "Max Mobile PS" application that uses and does not work with SimToolkit.
Replacing the Era App from the Play Store I would advice from avoiding (personal reason).

I contacted so far:
Gomobil, Fayn, Onemobile, Callpro, Startel, Virtualdream, 99mobile, Komutel, Zlutasimka and KTCz

that while responses received (sent yesterday 03.19) do not support:
Gomobil, Fayn, Zlutasimka, Virtualdream, 99mobile, Onemobile

- Gomobil: me just right on the ERA app from the Play Store, which should work
- Fayn "function is not by our supplier of GSM services supported"Genuine: Silk is especially known for its lustre. The colour on the surface appears to change as the angle of the light changes.

Fake: Artificial silks, however, gives a white sheen no matter what the angle of light falling on it.

Look at the Weave
Genuine: Hand woven silk full of uniqueness. These are natural and expected. These imperfections are what lend distinction to the product.

Fake: Machine woven silks look perfect. Synthetic fibres look perfect too even though sometimes slight imperfections are deliberately included so that they could pass off as real silk.

Burn Test
Genuine: You can take a few threads from the material and burn it with a flame. Genuine silk burns with a smell of burnt hair.

When you burn the edge of real silk fabric, the flame is invisible and it will stop burning as soon as the flame is removed. The ash produced hence is black, crispy and brittle. It turns to powder when twisted in fingers.how to identify handloom sarees designer sarees online shopping tangail silk saree onine

Fake: With artificial silk, it is quite the opposite. When synthetic silk is burnt, there is a flame and smell of plastic. No ash is produced.
- Onemobile "at the moment we are dealing with the production of their own cards, which are a requirement to support SIM Toolkit gave (about 7-9 weeks)" - at least a little hope ;)

next answer / operators add up to (if any) run out

If someone knows WHAT the Sim Toolkit supports, please let me know.

my issue has been solved!!
Lincon12
Kolemjdoucí